Hey guys, hope you doing excellent!
Today I am going to introduce a new troop in Clans of Clans. The SuperCell has just released a new troop named Bowler. We are waiting for a long time for a new troop and finally the wait is over. The bowler is the new dark elixir troop in Clash of Clans. The Bowler throws a boulder which is capable to hit two buildings in a straight line.
So let’s see, which strategy we can make with this new troop.
- The bowler throws a boulder towards buildings that will do a splash damage when it lands.
- The Bowler is the only ground unit in Clash of Clans who can hit two building at a time in straight line.
- He has no favorite target. He will just attack of those buildings which is closest to him, but if there is any enemy troops, Skeletons and Heroes, he will leave his current target and engage with them. If there is no enemy troops available, he is just attack the closest building of his current position.
|Attack Type||Housing Space
||Dark Barrack Level||Range|
|Area Splash||6||5m||14||1.5s||7||Two Buildings in straight line|
|Level||DPS||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost
||Lab. Level Required
- It will be great attacking strategy to deploy them behind the high hitpoints troops like Golems and Giants as they have very low hitpoints.
- They can be used to create funneling like Wizards as they capable to hit two building at a time.
- You can use them as a defensive troops as they can hit twice with his massive boulders.
Hope you like this small, but helpful information about Bowler. If you have any suggestions/questions about this article, don’t hesitate to comments below. You can also share the article on Facebook and Google+.