Barbarian King is the most powerful unit in your village and he is the leader of all barbarian junior. You can use him during raid and war attack. Moreover, he can guard a certain area of your village and prevent unwanted penetration of your enemies.
I have listed some fact and figure of Barbarian King. Also, I will share the most defensive and offensive strategy guide of Barbarian King. So, let’s start the guide.
Barbarian King Summary
- The Barbarian King is available to buy at Town Hall 7 which requires 10,000 dark elixir to summon.
- Barbarian King is a larger and more powerful edition of Barbarian. Once Barbarian King Alter is constructed he is automatically summoned.
- He is an immortal unit and just need to summon once.
- If he injured, he needs some time to get regenerate again and it depends on how much he get injured in the battlefield. If he is not damaged (or is fully healed after the battle), you can use him immediately for another attack.
- If you attack a village where king is not available that means the Barbarian King is regenerating or upgrading.
- The higher level of Barbarian King needs more time to regenerate. The regenerate time depends on how much the Barbarian King is upgraded. For example, level 10 Barbarian King needs 48 minutes to fully regenerate whereas level 15 needs 58 minutes.
- You can boost the Hero’s healing rate for 2 hours by spending 10 gems, which is similar to Barrack and spell factory.
- He can protect a certain amount of space in your village around his own territory.
- A special ability called Iron Fist is included when he is at level 5. You can use the special ability to healing up your King. It can increase the damage power and speed of your Barbarian King and any surrounding Barbarians and it will summon a certain (Maximum 20) number of friendly Barbarians.
- The special ability last 10 seconds for each level of Barbarian King.
|Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|Ground only||16||1.2s||1 Tile||9 Tiles|
|Level||DPS||DPS in Ability||Hit Points||Regen Time||Training Cost||Training Time||TH Level|
Iron Fist Ability
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Speed Increase||Summoned Units||Ability Time|
Barbarian King Strategy
You can use the Barbarian King to protect your base, in the clan war and during in loot. Here is the offensive and defensive strategy.
- For proper use of Barbarian King, you should use him little bit wisely. The Iron Fist ability should not activate at the first stage of battle, better activate the Iron Fist ability at the end of the war to recover his damage health in the previous stats.
- The Iron Fist ability also increases the damage power and speed of other Barbarians when they are nearby. So, it would be a good idea to deploy a couple of friendly Barbarians with King to increase their damage power.
- If you are a Drag attacker, you may deploy the Barbarian King to clear the outside buildings.
- You can use the special ability of King to destroy the opponents Wall if you don’t have any Wallbreaker to deploy.
- Place him in the middle of the storage or any other buildings that you want to protect from enemy troops.
- The King can’t be lured like Clan Castle Troops to the edge of your base. If any enemy troops come inside his territory, he can attack them. If there are no enemies remain in his area, he will engage with patrolling.
- You should not place the Barbarian King outside of your core base because the only single minion is enough to kill him. He cannot attack air troops like Minion, Dragon and Balloon.
- He can be set to “Sleep” or “Guard” as there are only two modes available.
Read Also: My First War Experience with GoWiWi
Hope this guide has enough information about King, but if you still feel that you can add some value in it, then don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the below.