Archer Queen is one of my favorite warrior in Clash of Clans and i think not only me everyone likes her. She is the Queen of all Archers. Archer Queen uses X-Bow which is not used by any other army in Clash of Clans. She can be used in the battlefield or to protect your village from enemies.
Here i will go into the depth explanation about Archer Queen.
- Once the Archer Queen Alter is fully constructed, she is automatically summoned which cost 40,000 Dark Elixir.
- Archer Queen is the stronger version of Archer.
- She is an immortal unit like Barbarian King. If she get injured during battle, he need some time to get fully prepared for next battle.
- She has to sleep a certain period of time to regenerate her damaged health. If you attack a village where Archer Queen Alter is empty, that means either she is sleeping or being upgrade.
- If the Archer Queen is not damaged in the battle field, she can be used in the next battle instantly.
- The regeneration time depends on how much the Archer Queen is upgraded. Higher level needs more time to regenerate.
- If the Archer Queen hit at level 5, she gets a new special ability called “Royal Cloak”. The Royal Cloak ability can be used in the battle field which makes her invisible to the enemies defense for a certain period of time and summoned up-to 12 friendly archer. It can also increase her damage power and restore some damage health.
- You can boost the Archer Queen healing rate four times faster for 1 hour by spending 5 Gems.
Archer Queen Strategy
- You should place a group of Giants, Golems, Pekka or a Barbarian King to protect her from being attack during battle.
- You can use the Royal Cloak Ability when you are almost close to 50% damage or to taken down the Town Hall to ensure 2 start specially in the war raid.
- It will be a good idea to place the Archer Queen inside the Wall specially next to the Barbarian King in order to make her unlureable by enemy troops.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range|
|Any||Ranged (Air & Ground)||24||0.75s||5 tiles|
Royal Cloak Ability
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Ability Time||Summoned Units|
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to share with us.